Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022 – The Rajasthan government has launched a scheme to encourage girl students in the state to study in view of low female literacy. The name of that scheme is Devnarayan Scooty Yojana. Under this scheme, the government will provide free scooty to girls who have passed the 12th examination in Central Secondary and Secondary education with 75% marks or more.
Today, through this article, we are going to provide some information about Devanarayan Student Scooty Distribution Scheme. (Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme) such as Devanarayan Student Scooty Distribution Scheme Application Process, Eligibility, Benefits, etc. If you want to get information related to this project, read this article carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022
Under this scheme, girls belonging to backward classes (Banjara, Lohar, Gurjar, Raika, Rebari) of Rajasthan will also be included together. Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana State Government will provide facility to girl students from 12th to post graduation. Through this many benefits will be given to girl students. Through Devanarayan Scooty Scheme, Rajasthan government will also give incentive money to girl students. Under this scheme, you need to keep in mind that the annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed 2 lakhs.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Registration Form
Under Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022, only 1000 girl students will be selected according to their merit, marks scored in previous year and other parameters and scooty will be distributed among these girl students only. Also, all girl students whose names are not in the Devanarayan Student Scooty Distribution Scheme will be given an incentive of Rs 10,000 per annum to all undergraduates and post Rs 20,000 per annum.
Devnarayan Free Scooty Yojana and Incentive Scheme
- Under Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana, incentive amount will also be provided, Rs.10,000/- per student who passes 12th class, first year of graduation, second year of graduation and third year with 75% marks. Annually
- Similarly, the government will give them 20,000 per year if they get 75% marks in the first and second year of post-graduate studies.
- Under this scheme, 1000 girl students selected through the results will be provided by the college education department.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide benefits to those who are married, unmarried, widowed or deserted by their husbands.
Registration Free Scooty Yojana Form 2022 All Details
Under this scheme, the beneficiaries should have their own bank account and the bank account should be linked with the Aadhaar card. Because the incentive amount given by the government will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account. Beneficiaries under this Rajasthan Free Scooty Yojana 2022 if they want to apply, they can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. And get golden chance to get free scooty and get incentive money.
Also Check – Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List 2022
Objectives Of Free Scooty Yojana 2022
- The main objective of this scheme is that the state government has decided to start this scheme keeping in mind the literacy rate of women in the state
- Encouraging girl students in rural and backward areas to increase literacy rate through this scheme 2022. Providing free scooty to girl students under this scheme.
- Under the Devanarayan Free Scoot Scheme 2022, to provide adequate means and incentive payments to girl students to complete their school education and higher education.
Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2022 Eligibility
- Like other schemes of Devanarayan Yojana 2022, it is mandatory for the applicant to have an Aadhaar card.
- At the time of admission to any educational institution, the applicant must have the receipt of the money paid.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a pass certificate in the previous examination given.
- Caste certificate of the applicant is mandatory.
- Applicant must submit proof of annual income along with his application. It is to be noted here that the age of the income certificate submitted by the applicant should not be more than 6 months.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account, the applicant will get the benefit amount under Devanarayan Yojana Scheme 2022 in this bank account.
Free Scooty Scheme 2022 Required documents
- Aadhaar Card
- Receipt of the amount to be paid by the applicant at the time of admission to the educational institution
- Certificate of passing previous examination with applicant
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
How To Apply Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2022 Online Form
- Candidates must first visit the SSO Rajasthan portal. Registration (SSO ID Registration) has to be done by clicking on ‘Aadhaar Card’ and clicking on ‘John Aadhaar Card’ section.
- Now you need to login with your SSO ID and password.
- After logging in SSO ID, you need to register online at hte.rajasthan.gov.in by clicking on ‘Department Name’ section on this page.
- After filling all the information like academic session, university, admission, 10th 12th percentile, date of birth etc. submit your online application form by clicking on “Submit” button given below.