Scholarship Bihar – Hello, today we bring a piece of excellent news for all of you Biharis. In this article, we will discuss with you all the new schemes launched by the Government of Bihar. We will share with you all the information related to “The Bihar 10th Pass Scholarship Scheme or Bihar Board 10th Pass Scholarship Scheme 1022. You all know that the Bihar Board 10th Result was released at the end of last month (May).
This year nearly 80 percent students of Bihar have cleared the 10th class examination. Which is admirable. To encourage these students, Government of Bihar has decided to provide scholarship upto Rs.25000 in the bank account of all the students in the form of scholarship to all the passed out students. To know details about this scheme, read our article at the end.
Table of Contents
Scholarship Bihar – Bihar Board 10th Pass Scholarship 2022
As you all know, Government of Bihar has started many scholarship schemes for all its students for further studies. Meanwhile, in view of the coronavirus pandemic, the Bihar government has decided to give a scholarship of up to Rs 25000 to the children of all these workers who have passed the 10th examination in first class this time.
This scholarship scheme will benefit the children of those workers who have passed the class I to 10th examination. This scholarship will be provided by Labor Resource Department of Government of Bihar and Bihar School Examination Committee Patna. All Bihar Board students who want to avail this scholarship scheme can download the application form from e-Kalyan official portal. Below are the eligibility criteria for the benefits of this scheme
Under this scholarship scheme, according to your score percentage, you can be given scholarship, on the following score percentage, the following incentive amount can be given to you by the concerned department:-
- ₹25000 as incentive on securing 80% or more marks
- ₹15000 as incentive on securing 70% or more marks
- An incentive of ₹10000 for securing 60% or more marks has been arranged by the State Government and the Department of Labor Resources.
Bihar Board 10th Pass Scholarship Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Bihar Board 10th Pass Scholarship Scheme 2022|
|Was Initiated||By Labor Resource Department and Bihar School Examination Committee Patna|
|Beneficiary||A student who is the son or daughter of a registered laborer|
|Profit||Incentive amount up to ₹25000 directly in bank account.|
|Application Process||via offline|
|Incentives||Will be sent to bank account through DBT|
Scholarship Bihar Benefits
- The name of the scheme run by the Government of Bihar for the laborers is “Promotion Scheme for the Students of Bihar Board”.
- This scheme has been started by the Labor Resource Department of the state and Bihar School Examination Committee Patna.
- The beneficiaries of this scheme will be the students who will be the son or daughter of the registered laborer.
- The benefit of this scheme should be directly in the bank account of the beneficiary up to ₹ 25,000.
- The process of applying for this scheme will be done through offline mode at present.
- The application status of this scheme is currently active. Apply immediately for benefits for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the incentive amount will be sent to the bank account through DBT only.
Scholarship Bihar Yojana 2022
If you want to take advantage of this Bihar Scholarship Scheme 2022 started by the Government of Bihar, then first of all you need to be eligible for this scheme and the applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria given below. The eligibility, its eligibility and criteria for this scheme are given below:-
- First of all, the applicant must have a labor card with his parents to apply.
- The status of the labor card of the applicant i.e. the student or the student’s parents should be current at present. Along with this, the applicant i.e. the student or girl students must have passed the board examination this year with first division in the metric.
- Also the applicant has completed matriculation from any recognized school or college.
- Under this scheme, an incentive amount of 25000 will be given to the students.
- If the student has passed the board examination with 80% or more marks.
- Students who have secured 70% or more marks in the board examination will be given an incentive of Rs.15000/-.
- If the student has secured 60% or more marks in the board examination, then he is given an incentive amount of 10000.
- In this scheme, only those people can get the registration done, who can only be the son or daughter of the laborer entitled to this incentive.
Bihar 10th Pass Scholarship 2020 Required Documents
- Certificate Goes
- Income Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of labor card of either mother or father
- Related application form by the institution
- Bank Book
- Photo and Sign
How to apply for Bihar 10th Scholarship Scheme 2020?
If you want to apply for this scholarship scheme 2020, then first of all let us tell you that only the son or daughter of the worker can apply for this scholarship scheme. If your parents do not have labor card and you have got first class in board exam then you cannot apply for this scheme.
If the labor card of your parents is made and you have passed the board examination with first class, then you can apply for this scheme by visiting your nearest district social welfare department office. Under the District Social Welfare Department, you will get to see an office of the Department of Poor Welfare, by going to the office of the Department of Poor Welfare, you will have to take the information and application form of this scheme from the officer.
Now all the information asked in the application form will have to be filled correctly. After filling the form, submit all the necessary documents along with the application form to the District Social Welfare Department. After applying, you will be given an application acceptance slip by the officer, keep this slip with you.
Note: – Let us tell you that no fee will be charged from you for the application and you will also be helped by the concerned officer.
Official Website:- http://edudbt.bih.nic.in/