Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Status: Pre-matric and post-matric students can apply for the UP Scholarship 2022 offered by the UP Social Welfare Department. The deadline to apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022 for pre-matric and post-matric levels is October 07 and November 07, 2022, respectively. Students can check their scholarship registration status if they have successfully registered for the scholarship.
You have reached the right place if you haven’t received your scholarship or are waiting for it in your bank account. Below, we have shared the whole process of checking UP Scholarship Status. There are several ways to check your scholarship and we have listed the easiest methods, take a look.
Table of Contents
UP Scholarship Status 2022-23
When it comes to the world of education, it seems there is never enough funding available. Especially in developing countries, the cost of education is often a concern with the ability to go to school greatly limited.
UP Scholarship Schemes are part of the Uttar Pradesh Strategic Education Scheme which provides financial assistance to students residing in the state. UP Scholarship Status for the 2022 academic year has been published on the official portal SAKSHAM (Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System) of Scholarship.up.nic.in.
|Scholarship Name||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship Scheme||Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship|
|Category||Ship Application UP Scholar Form Filling|
|Scholarship Organizer||Social Welfare, Backward Class Welfare, Minorities Welfare & Tribal Development Department|
|Application process||Active Now|
|Mode of UP Scholarship application||Online|
Saksham Portal is an official portal of the UP Government to check the status of your application. This portal not only tracks your application but you can re-apply for the scholarship form here. Below is the process to check your UP Scholarship Status 2022.
UP Scholarship 2022 Important Date
|Name of Events||Dates of 9th to 10th||Dates of 11th to 12ht|
|Online Application Form Submission||24th July to 12th Oct 2020||1st August to 5th Nov 15th 2020|
|Error Correction Window||Within 3 days after the last date.||Within 3 days after the last date 8th Sept 2020|
|Submission of the Hard copy of the online application||Within 6 days after the last date.||within 7 days after the last date.|
|Verification of Online Application||25th July to 17th Sept 14th Dec 2020||2nd Aug to 11th Sept 29th Dec 2020|
|Online Verification of Students Category Wise||21st Sept 2020 31st December 2020||21st Sept 2020 15th Jan 2022|
|Get Back the data from PFMS Software after verification||18th to 22nd Sept 14th to 28th December 2020||11th Sept to 20th Nov 2020 20th Jan 2022|
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Only eligible students benefit from this government scheme. So all students need to check if they meet the eligibility criteria. Thousands of applications and scholarships were rejected due to the ineligibility of applicants alone. Before filling out the application form, students must go through the full advertisement for eligibility criteria. If the candidate only meets the criteria, then he has to go further and fill out the application form.
- Applicants must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and have a residence permit issued by the appropriate authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in any school or college of the state.
- For scholarships under the Pre-Matric Class 9-10 section, students must be studying in 9th or 10th grade.
- For UP Scholarship Post Matric, students must be eligible for 10th (High School) and enroll in the 11th or 12th class.
- For UP Scholarship post-matric other than 11-12, candidates must have 12th class qualification and be enrolled in any higher education program at any university in the state.
- For Post Matric scholarship- The annual income of the family must not exceed two lakhs for all categories.
- For Post Matric scholarship other than 12th– Annual income of family from all sources should not exceed two lakhs for all the categories.
- For UP Pre Matric Scholarship- annual income must not exceed more than one lakh for all the categories.
- Apart from this, applicants must possess all the relevant certificates as the proof.
How to check the UP Scholarship 2022-23?
The process to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship application is as follows:
- Applicants must first go to the official website i.e. www.scholarship.up.gov.in.
- The second step is to click on the “Student” option in the menu bar at the top of the portal’s homepage.
- Then, students need to select the “New Registration” link and click on it.
- A new registration page will open. There will be a separate option for new registration and renewal for different categories of candidates (General, SC, ST, OBC).
- Fill in all the required information in the given field. Candidates must ensure that they have filled in their personal details, qualifications, and other information correctly.
- Applicants now need to upload scanned copies of all documents. They must ensure that they have uploaded the documents in the prescribed format.
- This is an important step in the application process. Once students have completed the application form they must re-examine and review the details before making a final submission. Any mistakes need to be corrected at this point. However, students are also given the opportunity to amend the application at a later stage.
- Once the review is complete, students can click the submit button to submit the final application.
- The last and final step is to save or download the completed application form. Students will also need to take a printout of it and keep the hard copy safe for future reference.
Note:- Once the registration process is complete, students are advised to keep their registration ID and password secure. With ID and password, students can log in to their scholarship account at any time to check status and other updates.
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Required Documents
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
How To Check UP Scholarship Status 2022-23?
- Applicants must visit the official portal of scholarship.up.gov.in.
- Then click on the status option available in the homepage menu bar of the website.
- From the drop-down menu, select the academic year for the required status.
- Now enter the required information such as “Registration Number” and “Date of Birth” correctly.
- Click on the search button and the status of the application will be available on the screen.
- You can download and take a printout for references. (optional)
Steps to Check UP Scholarship Status Through PFMS
Students can also check their status using Public Financial Management System – PFMS. The steps to get UP status are listed below:
- Go to the official website of the PFMS at https://pfms.nic.in/
- Now click on the “Know Your Payments” tab from the homepage.
- Enter bank details such as bank name, account number, and word verification, and click search.
- The UP Application Status will appear on the screen.
- After that, students can save a copy by clicking on the “Download” button.
HelpLine Toll-Free Numbers:
- UP scholarship Customer Care Phone: 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861, 0522-2286199
- 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare)
- 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
|Check Scholarship Status (Prematric)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Check Scholarship Status (Prematric Intermediate Student)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Check Scholarship Status (Postmatric Other Than Inter)||Fresh | Renewal|
|Check Scholarship Status (Postmatric Other State Student)||Fresh | Renewal|
FAQs – Uttar Pradesh Scholarship 2022-23
How to check UP Scholarship Status online?
Students who applied for the UP scholarship can log in to the official website @scholarship.up.nic.in to check their status.
How to make changes to the UP Scholarship application form?
The UP government gives the opportunity to change the application form submitted by the students online. Applicants must go to the portal and amend the application form accordingly and then submit the hardcopy of the amended form to the educational institution.
What is the scholarship amount for up scholarship?
General: ₹ 25,546 for urban students and ₹ 19,884 for rural students. Minority students: ₹ 1,00,000. ST / SC Category Students: ₹ 30,000. OBC students: ₹ 30,000.
Who is eligible for UP scholarship?
The scholarship is applicable for SC / ST / General class students who are studying in the 11th or above class. Annual household income from all sources should not exceed INR 2 lakhs (for general candidates) and INR 2.5 lakhs (for SC / ST candidates).
As the deadline for the UP Scholarship status 2022-23 notification nears, many students are anxiously waiting to know their scholarship status. Unfortunately, there is still no update available on the website. We hope that the authorities will soon release a statement clarifying the scholarship process and eligibility criteria. In the meantime, we encourage students to keep checking our website for updates.