WBBSE will announce the WB Madhyamik Result 2022 in the last week of May for the session 2021-22. The exams were scheduled from 7th March to 16 March 2022. Over 6 lakh (6,21,931) female and around 5 lakh (4,96,890) male students are waiting for the WB Class 10 Result 2022. Students who have appeared in the WB Secondary (10th) Annual Examination will be able to download and check their results on the official website @wbresults.nic.in.
WB Madhyamik results can also be checked via SMS. To check the WB 10th result students need their Roll Number and Date of Birth. WBBSE 10th Marksheet 2022 will include Subject Wise marks and personal details. Read the full article to know more details about WB 10th Board Results 2022.
WBBSE is the West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education. It is the regulatory body for secondary education (10th standard) in the state of West Benga. The West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education was established on 1951 to regulate, oversee and develop the state’s Secondary Education system.
Table of Contents
WB Madhyamik Result 2022 Overview
After the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education announced the WB Madhyamik Result students will able to check on the official website i.e. @wbbse.org. Before going into the details of WB Secondary Results 2022, let’s have an overview of WB 10th 2022 results to better understand:
|Board Name||West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||West Bengal Madhyamik Exam 2022|
|Date of Examination||7th March to 16 March 2022|
|Appeared Candidates||11 Lakhs +|
|WB Madhyamik Result Date||3 June 2022|
|Result Credentials||Roll Number and Date of Birth|
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022 Dates
Officials announced WB Final 10th Results 2022 date in online mode. We have provided WBBSE 10th Results 2022 and other relevant dates for student reference. See the following table to know when Madhyamik results will be announced in 2022:
|Exam Dates||March 7th to March 16, 2022|
|WB Board Madhyamik Result 2022 Date||May 2022 (Last Week)|
|Date to Apply for Rechecking||June 2022|
|Rechecking Result||June 2022|
|Compartment Exam Date||June 2022|
|Result Date for Compartment Exams||July 2022|
How to Check WB Madhyamik Result 2022?
The WBBSE provides the WB 10th Board Result in online mode, through the official website @wbresults.nic.in and via SMS. Here we have provided a step-by-step method for Madhyamik Results in all methods. Students can follow the trouble-free step to see their Secondary Results 2022:
Steps to Check Online Madhyamik Result 2022 on official website:
- First, visit the WBBSE official website wbbse.wb.gov.in or resultsassam.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘Madhyamik Pariksha Result 2022’
- Enter the student’s Roll & Number and Date of Birth as given on their admit card.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view WBBSE Board 10th result.
- Then the Madhyamik result will appear on the screen.
- Students must take a printout or screenshot of the Madhyamik results and keep it safe for future use.
Check West Bengal Madhyamik Pariksha Result 2022 via SMS
In addition to the official link @wbresults.nic.in, students will be able to view the WB 10th result through SMS. They can access their Madhyamik Result 2022 via SMS by following the steps below:
- Open the SMS application on mobile.
- Type WB 10 Roll Number.
- Then send it on 54242 or 56263 or 58888.
- After, The WBBSE will send the detailed madhyamik result 2022 will be sent on the same number.
WB Madhyamik Mark Sheet and Mentioned Details
West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education will send 10th class mark sheets to schools and institutions in the district. After that, these mark sheets signed by the school headmaster will be distributed among the students. Students should ensure the accuracy of their personal details given in WB Madhyamik Mark Sheet.
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Subject-wise marks obtained
- Overall marks
- Division obtained
- Qualifying status
West Bengal Madhyamik Toppers 2022 List
West Bengal Madhyamik toppers 2022 list will be released after the official announcement of WB 10th result 2022. Below, we have provided the Madhyamik toppers list of 2021.
|Rank||Topper Name||Marks Obtained|
|5||Rashmita Sinha Mahapatra||688|
|5||Bibha Basu Mondal||688|
WB Madhyamik Result Grading System
How to Re-evaluation of West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022?
WBBSE Board provides provision for re-evaluation of Madhyamik Results. If a student is not happy with his / her number, students can apply for re-evaluation of West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022.
- Students need to fill up the revaluation application form through their respective schools.
- Submit this form to the concerned school authorities along with the required application fee before the last date which will be informed after the announcement of WBBSE results of 2022.
- After that, The Re-evaluation result will be released in June 2022.
West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022 for Compartment Exam
Students who could not pass the WB 10th 2022 exam will have to appear for the compartment exam. The compartment test will be held in July 2022, tentatively. The compartment examination syllabus will be the same as the WB Madhyamik syllabus. Students must review the board’s syllabus before beginning their preparation.
- Students have to fill up the compartment examination form through their respective schools.
- The fee for their compartment application has to be paid to the concerned school authority.
- The compartment test will be held in June 2022 and the results of the compartment test will be released in July 2022.
Previous Years’ Statistics of WB 10th Result
|Year||Number of appeared candidates||Overall pass %||Girls’ pass %||Boys’ pass %|
Official Website – wbbse.wb.gov.in
FAQs – West Bengal Madhyamik Result 2022
How can I know my madhyamik result?
Students can check their WB class 10 result 2022 on the official website, @wbresults.nic.in.
What is the pass marks in madhyamik?
In order to pass the exam, students have to get at least 25 marks out of 100 in seven compulsory subjects.
What is the date of madhyamik result 2022?
According to the WBBSE, Madhyamik Result 2022 will be announced in the last week of May.